Gender Determination @ 6 Weeks!
What is Sneak Peek Clinical?
- Sneak Peek Clinical is an early gender blood test offered to women starting at 6 weeks of pregnancy
- Blood drawn by qualified phlebotomist on site
- Sneak Peek analyzes the mother's blood for detection of the Y chromosome (male)
- If Y chromosome detected, the baby is a boy!
- Must be minimum of 6 weeks or test may not pick up the presence of Y Chromosome
- Cannot determine if you are having twins
- If you know you are having twins and test results positive for a boy, then at least one baby is a boy
- Sneak Peek offers fastest turnaround time in the industry
- 100% money back guarantee